I know you were unhappy. That was evident. But I never knew you were unhappy because of me. You bitched about your family, your dad was too cheap, expected so much, your sister was selfish, your brother a slacker who never follows through, your aunts too caring. You bitched about your job, your bosses were ignorant, the customers too rude, your employees and the drama. You bitched about where you lived. the commute. But I thought I was your rock, your salvation, your zen. I thought we were happy, compatible. opposites but balanced. How could you mislead me. You made me believe we were strong. And now you blame me for all of your unhappiness, without warning. I don't understand and you can't explain. Instead you threw it all away...and my only question is
why?
why?
why?
How could I be so stupid, how could I not see any signs. How could I have hope for our future.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment