Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thursday 3/11/10

I need calm, I need peace, I need acceptance. You are on your own tormented journey. I need to be free. Free from my own perception. Free from my plans, my futures. You have your own problems to through, without me. I need to forget all the lies, stop trying to make sense, accept the reasons that I want to believe. Did I really make you unhappy? Was I unhappy too? Was everything a lie? What part did this other girl play? Was she the reason we broke up? Do you want to date her? Where is the grass greener? What do I want to believe? What will make this easier? I need calm, I need peace, I need acceptance. I need to let you go and trust there is a master plan. A reason for everything. Only time will tell. I will be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment