Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday 3/11/10

My room looks empty. I took everything of hers out. It reminds me that I am alone. I tried to take out everything...clothes, notes, cards, the ring we wore for two years. I thought it would make me feel better, the shock just made it worse. The realization of a permanent seperation. This one is sticking. She is not going to change her mind. Things won't magically get better. Nothing can save me. And I am alone. How do I move forward? I don't want to cleanse her from my life. Not yet. I need to do what's best for me but I'm in so deep I'm flailing. I don't know what that is. I hang on to the hurt and the pain because it keeps me connected to her. Because I'm not ready to let go. Be strong, please, be strong. Please. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment