Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday 3/12/10

I miss her. I miss our bond, the trust we had. I was hers and she was mine, completely, implicitly. The faith that no matter how bad things got, there was love and we were going to work through anything. I miss that security, that out there was my love, where I loved her and she loved me. I thought I had found forever. We had a connection. I didn't need anyone else. I didn't want anyone else. My finger still feels bare, my heart is still heavy. I know she is no longer mine. Her striking blue eyes, her soft mouth that perfectly fit mine, the smell of her breath that made me feel at peace, safe, secure. All those bonds are broken and yet I can still feel them, invisible, intangible, and my heart refuses to let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment